The bad run keeps going and this is the 3rd straight losing day.
Another small losing day that looked like a winning day but in the end another minus.
A little win in soccer today but a big loss in NBA and so this is what I got.
Football Elite made a good pick with mallorca to win.
Teddie had over in Almeria match but it ended 1-0 so a loss here.
In US sports another winning day for NHLPP that had Florida +125 but a losing day (again) for Satyr with Denver -5.
Recap:
3/1
FE +392
Teddie -300
NHLPP +437,6
Satyr -600
Total for the day -70,5
Bankroll : 48878
Year Profit : -1122
Fees for services : 0
Net Profit : -1122
Still not a disaster considering that my average winning day is around 1400 EUR so one good day and I may be on plus. Anyway not a nice start to this blog :)
Today should be again a pretty small day, I think that things will start to heat up from wedneday.
Regards
Boreham Wood FC
10 mesi fa
You're winning days are going to happen...keep your discipline.
RispondiEliminaGood Luck
Jake
Thank you, yeah I know I have been doing this for a long time now, it's just not a nice way to start the blog :)
RispondiEliminaI added your blog to my list!!
GoodLuck!!