lunedì 4 gennaio 2010

3/1/2010

The bad run keeps going and this is the 3rd straight losing day.

Another small losing day that looked like a winning day but in the end another minus.

A little win in soccer today but a big loss in NBA and so this is what I got.

Football Elite made a good pick with mallorca to win.
Teddie had over in Almeria match but it ended 1-0 so a loss here.

In US sports another winning day for NHLPP that had Florida +125 but a losing day (again) for Satyr with Denver -5.

Recap:
3/1
FE +392
Teddie -300
NHLPP +437,6
Satyr -600

Total for the day -70,5

Bankroll : 48878
Year Profit : -1122
Fees for services : 0

Net Profit : -1122

Still not a disaster considering that my average winning day is around 1400 EUR so one good day and I may be on plus. Anyway not a nice start to this blog :)

Today should be again a pretty small day, I think that things will start to heat up from wedneday.

Regards

2 commenti:

  1. You're winning days are going to happen...keep your discipline.

    Good Luck

    Jake

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you, yeah I know I have been doing this for a long time now, it's just not a nice way to start the blog :)

    I added your blog to my list!!

    GoodLuck!!

    RispondiElimina