martedì 5 gennaio 2010

4/1/2010

Finally a winning day, nothing to be happy about but at least I break the losing streak.

It started bad with one losing bet on horse markets and I made it back plus some winnings on US sports. About this matter as of now I really don't know what to do with Satyr service, the guy has lost his last 4 months and january he started with 2 losing picks. It seems like he doesn't know what he is doing and has no idea how to turn things around.
This is a little problem for me, I really have no idea when leaving a tipster so now I don't know what to do, I have followed the guy for the last 2 years but his form right now is scary to say the least. By the way 2009 ended with a loss for him, around 100 units down with an average play of 5 units.

Good run for NHLPP with another dog winning (Los Angeles Kings) and for Erni in NBA with a 2-0 with under in chicago and clippers -4.

Recap 4/1
AW -250
Satyr -600
NHLPP +651
Erni +945

Total for the day +746

Bankroll : 49624
Year Profit : -376
Fees for services : 0

Net Profit : -376

Today looks like another quiet day, it has been a slow start for the year and honestly I feel good about it.

See you tomorrow!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento