sabato 2 gennaio 2010

My target for 2010

For 2010 this is my plan:

By my estimations I think I will average during the year 3000 EUR a day on risk.

Now, this makes up for around 1095k EUR risked during the year. A pretty big amount of money it seems :)

My target is to average 103% ROI on all this. You may think this is a very low ROI but by my experience when you follow so many tipsters there will ALWAYS be someone who chokes and keeps down your overall ROI, so I would be REALLY happy with a 103% ROI.

That means that my "expected" profit should be around 33k EUR, so 33000 EUR is my target for 2010. That minus fees for paid service should make for around 30k EUR.

I would be happy with it, having a 50k bankroll and with a very conservative strategy a 60% return on my bankroll would be pretty sweet.

We will see.

My 3 top bookmakers for all this stuff are for sure Matchbook, Pinnacle, Centrebet.....followed by some distance by Betfair.

I think I am pretty good with line shopping, that is what makes the difference at the end between a 103% ROI and a 98% ROI. You should always have 3-4k on Neteller/Moneybookers ready to deposit on bookmakers with best odds and anyway you have to be good in spreading your bankroll around many bookies (safe bookies if possible). My bankroll as of now is spread between 20-25 bookmakers.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento